The folks at Aatma Studio have done it again, and this time they have come up with a really cool video that shows a domino cascade that’s made of 10,000 iPhone 5 handsets. Well, I should say virtual handsets since these folks are very famous for their other iOS device concept videos. I’ve included a few below just to show you what I’m talking about. Hopefully you haven’t seen these yet.
In any case, the cost of doing this with actual devices would run in the $5M, so this is where computer graphics can be REALLY handy. Enjoy the videos and share away
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display