Target is now selling the 8GB white Nintendo Wii U console for $239 as opposed to the full retail price of $299. That is a $60 price cut, though it is a bit too soon to say that this cut will encourage more customers to pick up this console, which has apparently been moving off the shelves very slowly. Many analysts have already reported that Wii U sales have been very disappointing in the last couple of months, Nintendo claims the reason for this is that there’s a lack of software titles. The company says the need to aggressively focus on this and it hopes to curb this problem by the end of the year.
Many retailers do not offer discounts on the Nintendo Wii U, Target is offering the biggest discount by far, even surpassing Amazon’s $279.99 price tag for this console. However the 32GB black Wii U will still set customers back the usual retail price of $349.99. If you have been considering buying this console, now is perhaps the best time to waltz in your local Target and pick one up for a steal.
Next Story: LG Optimus F3 For Sprint Rumored [Image]
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2014-04-06: Super Press Start Shows Off All SNES Start Screens
- 2014-02-05: Nintendo Wii U Review
- 2013-11-14: Watch All 30 Minutes Of The Latest Nintendo Direct Right Here
- 2013-11-07: Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Adds Marth To Its Roster Of Fighters
- 2013-10-30: Nintendo: Wii U Still Having A "Negative Impact" On Our Profits
- 2013-10-25: Nintendo Wii U Basic Set Gets Bundled With Skylanders Swap Force On Nov. 15