If you’re in the market for a new camera, Panasonic might have something for you in the form of the Lumix GX2, the successor to the company’s Lumix GX1. While we’re not sure when Panasonic plans to launch the Lumix GX2, the folks at Digicame-info have managed to get their hands on what appears to be some leaked specifications of the upcoming device. These aren’t the complete specs, nor are we sure if these are even the right specs, but for now they are all we have to work with. According to the specs, the GX2 is expected to sport a tiltable built-in viewfinder with a fast shutter speed of 1/8000s. It will sport a new 18MP image sensor and will come with image stabilization capabilities. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now and be sure to check back with us down the road for more updates!
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon