Just the other day we caught a glimpse of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in leaked photos, and if you were wondering about its specifications, a leaked spreadsheet document has allegedly revealed what sort of hardware we might expect from the upcoming device. Corroborating the earlier rumors, the Galaxy S4 Mini will sport a dual-core 1.6GHz chipset, but it will not be a slouch as it will be Samsung’s own Exynos 5210 SoC running the show. The phone is expected to come with a 4.3” qHD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 540×960, 1GB of RAM for the 3G model, 2GB of RAM for the LTE model, and 32GB of internal storage.
All of that sounds pretty standard and isn’t that much of a stretch, but interestingly when it came to listing the operating system, it seems that the spreadsheet is indicating that the Galaxy S4 Mini will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, instead of Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean. Of course it is possible that this is a typo, but then again the legitimacy of this leaked document is questionable, so take it with a grain of salt for now. The list also suggests that the Galaxy S4 Mini will come with an 8MP camera instead of the 5MP camera stated in earlier rumors.
Next Story: Radeon HD 8970M Is AMD's Fastest Mobile GPU
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2013-12-20: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-12-15: Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini Now Supports Galaxy Gear
- 2013-11-25: US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday