Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox tomorrow after what seems to have been an endless cycle of rumors and speculation. The announcement will be made at Microsoft’s headquarters in Redmond, Washington. The full unveil of this console has been scheduled for the E3 conference which starts in June. Electronic Arts has confirmed that at the new Xbox launch event tomorrow, it will be unveiling FIFA 14 as well, a franchise of the hugely popular soccer series: FIFA. For now EA Sports has only posted a teaser on Facebook, which doesn’t exactly give anything away regarding this new game.
As far as the new Xbox is concerned, there have been a lot of rumors about what it may or may not have. Some believe that it might require an always-on internet connection, there has been much debate on that already, we’ll finally know for sure once Microsoft makes the official announcement. We’ve already posted a detailed roundup of the next generation Xbox, take a look and get up to speed about the gaming console that’s finally going to be unveiled tomorrow at Redmond.
Next Story: HTC One Android 4.2.2 Update Expected Soon
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live