If you happen to be a fan of the Flipboard app on the iOS platform, then chances are you would already know that Flipboard for iOS has just received another update, where this app would be on the receiving end of a fair number of features for more than 50 million of its readers. In fact, it was a couple of months ago that Flipboard made an announcement for a new feature which will comprise of user-created magazines among others, and you can say that Flippers (a term of endearment to Flipboard users) did get all excited about it.
In fact, Flipboard did mention that users have already come up with half a million curated magazines (Flipboard for Android just received this feature), now how about that? The latest Flipboard for iOS has been updated to version 2.0.2, where there will be a new Friends category in the Content Guide that would make life a whole lot easier for users to pinpoint their friends’ magazines. Not only that, Flipboard even threw in new profile pages which would deliver better insight into readership in addition to curation activities, not to mention an improved sharing experience that lets you select from a social network or take the more expensive SMS route.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-08-14: Flipboard iOS Update Brings GIF Support
- 2012-06-21: Flipboard for iOS gets updated with Google+ and YouTube integration