If you’re a fan of cameras with interchangeable lenses, you’re probably aware of Fujifilm’s X-series of interchangeable lens cameras. However according to a post by FujiRumors, the folks at Swedish website, Cyberphoto have managed to get their hands on a photo of what is apparently a new Fujifilm camera that will be an entry-level X camera. The photo has since been removed, and the specs of the alleged camera remain unknown at this point in time, but what do you guys think about an entry-level X camera from Fujifilm? The folks at Photo Rumors have speculated that one way to make it entry-level would be to use an older image sensor, like the 12MP one from the X100, although they did state it probably wouldn’t be likely. In any case we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more information, so check back with us down the road to see if there are any updates to be had.
Next Story: Olympus Said To Be Dropping V-Series P&S Cameras
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online