We’re sure many of us have forgotten what it’s like to be a toddler where everything just seems so big and out of reach, and where our parents had to get our drinks for us instead of us just heading to the kitchen and grabbing one ourselves. Well if you’d like to see what it would be like from a toddler’s perspective, check out the video above. Basically the video above is where a pair of Google Glasses is worn by a toddler who wanders around his house and the kitchen where his dad helps to pour him a cup of juice. The toddler’s reaction is pretty cute and priceless, plus it’s a very interesting perspective and while we guess Google Glass was designed to be more “serious”, this video is probably one of the more novel aspects of owning a pair of Google Glasses.
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day