We’re sure many of us have forgotten what it’s like to be a toddler where everything just seems so big and out of reach, and where our parents had to get our drinks for us instead of us just heading to the kitchen and grabbing one ourselves. Well if you’d like to see what it would be like from a toddler’s perspective, check out the video above. Basically the video above is where a pair of Google Glasses is worn by a toddler who wanders around his house and the kitchen where his dad helps to pour him a cup of juice. The toddler’s reaction is pretty cute and priceless, plus it’s a very interesting perspective and while we guess Google Glass was designed to be more “serious”, this video is probably one of the more novel aspects of owning a pair of Google Glasses.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors