Towards the end of April, Google announced a number of new features for Google Drive. These were actually new social features that make it easier for people to collectively work on documents in Drive. The features consisted of one-click group chat and entirely new profile pictures. Today the internet search giant rolled out another update of Google Drive, which now makes it even easier to share files to the cloud through PC or Mac computers.
The update makes it easier and faster than ever before to share files that are in the Google Drive folder. The submenu now features a “share” option. The user simply needs to select a file they want to share, right click on it to bring up the submenu and click on “share.” Google has said that this new feature for PC and Mac Drive apps will be rolling out internationally over the next couple of days. This particular update itself might seem a minor one, but its a pretty big deal for those who’re sharing with Google Drive quite a lot of times every single day.
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Google Search Ranking Boost For Websites With Encryption [Report]
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-03-30: Microsoft Removes 6 Fake Google Apps From Windows Phone Store
- 2014-03-26: Google Denies Allegations Of Gmail Snooping To Weed Out Leaker
- 2014-03-25: Google Drive Allows You To Edit Images In Slides
- 2014-03-14: ASUS Reportedly Drops Plans And Halts Sale Of Dual Booting Products [Rumor]