Lenovo introduced its IdeaPad Yoga 11S earlier this year at CES as a successor to its Yoga 13 and is announcing today its newest ultrabook is now available for purchase.
The base model Lenovo Yoga 11S retails at $799.99 and features an 11.6-inch 1366 x 768 display, 4GB of RAM, a 128GB SSD and a Core i3 CPU, which can be upgradable to a Core i5 or i7. You can completely max out your Yoga 11S with a 256GB SSD, 8GB or RAM and a 1600 x 900 display.
“Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design,” said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. “We’re continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga’s popularity already, we’ve created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves.”
Customers looking to pick up a Yoga 11S can do so by visiting Lenovo’s website, or by pre-ordering it on Best Buy’s website. Ordering them won’t get you the ultrabook anytime soon as they’re expected to arrive at Best Buy’s retail stores on June 23 and ordering them on Lenovo’s site results in a shipping time of over four weeks.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns