If you’re still curious as to the existence of the rumored Google X Phone, here’s another piece of evidence worth considering. It seems that thanks to an FCC filing, a certain Motorola XT1058 was spotted with features AT&T bands and NFC capability. As we mentioned in our earlier post, the XT1058 is said to be AT&T’s version of the X Phone and thanks to the drawing in the figure above, we now have a slightly better idea of what the device could look like. It’s hard to tell if the drawing above resembles what we’ve seen in the alleged leaked photos, but we guess this is probably as “official” as it gets.
In any case it is unknown when the device will be announced, but with Google I/O coming up pretty soon, many are speculating it could be when Google/Motorola officially take the wraps off the device. If the X Phone is a device you’re interested in, be sure to check back with us during the event as we will be bringing you updates if there are any to be had. So, who else is excited about the X Phone?
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]