While I personally prefer to do my gaming on a desktop, there are some who prefer taking their gaming on the go with gaming laptops. Well if you’re in the market for a gaming laptop, MSI might have a laptop for you, and even better news is that it will most likely run on Intel’s new Haswell chipset. According to the folks at CNET, the MSI GT70 Dragon Edition 2 is expected to pack a new Intel Haswell chip along with a mysterious NVIDIA GTX780M GPU which according to the reports, will be able to deliver a 3DMark Vantage benchmark score of 36,000 which is supposedly the kind of score you can find from a desktop GPU like the GTX670. Other specs of the MSI GT70 Dragon Edition 2 laptop include a SteelSeries-branded keyboard, multiple SSDs, three video outputs, all of which are packed into a 2.9kg package. No word on pricing or the rest of the specs yet, but MSI is expected to share more details at Computex, so if the MSI GT70 is a gaming laptop you’d like to get your hands on, check back with us during Computex 2013 for the details!
Next Story: Apple's iWatch Rumored For 2014 Release
- 2014-03-09 MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- 2013-12-05 MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-09-25 MSI GT70 20K And GT60 20J Mobile Workstations Announced
- 2013-09-20 MSI W20 Windows 8 Tablet Runs On AMD Processor
- 2013-08-05 MSI GS70 Is Thinnest And Lightest 17” Gaming Notebook