Are you a fan of Pokemon? Perhaps you’ve been playing since back in the day, but whatever the case is, if you’re after some unique Pokemon art, you’re in luck. It seems that as part of a charitable deed, Peter Le and Amy Kim and with the help of their friends and students at the Animation/Illustration program at San Jose State University, they have commissioned 151 artists to draw the 151 original Pokemon. Each artist was randomly assigned to one of the 151 Pokemon, and they were given artistic freedom to represent the Pokemon character however they chose.
For example some have chosen to just draw the Pokemon out, while others have resorted to creating the Pokemon out of paper, or even clay. The art can be bid on over at the Doodle Bender website with 100% of the profits to be donated to Canines for Disabled Kids. So if you’d like to bid on a unique piece of Pokemon art, head on over to Doodle Bender and start bidding!
- 2014-04-17 Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-04-17 Win A Limited Edition Pokémon-Themed 3DS XL By Attending A Japanese Football Match
- 2014-04-13 Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-03-31 Google April Fools' 2014 Is All About Catching Pokémon
- 2014-03-23 Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master