Last week the Samsung Galaxy Core was leaked ahead of its announcement, and just in case you didn’t believe it, Samsung has officially announced the device. The specs of the Galaxy Core are pretty much the same as what was mentioned in the leak, which includes a 4.3” WVGA TFT LCD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a VGA front-facing camera, a 1,800mAh battery with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean running the show.
The Samsung Galaxy Core will launch in two variants – single SIM version and a dual SIM version. The former is expected to be released later in July, while the dual SIM version will be released in May. No word on pricing, but guess that will vary depending on your region, although based on these specs we guess it is safe to assume that the Samsung Galaxy Core will not be breaking the bank anytime soon.
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit