A number of different smartphone reports are posted every quarter, but one of the most influential of them definitely have to be the ones by Consumer Reports. They’ve called the Galaxy S4 a “top-notch” smartphone, adding that the device is now their top rated mobile device. It clinches the spot from LG Optimus G, which has held it for several months.
Consumer Reports says that the S4 delivered top-notch performance in most critical areas of their tests, citing its various impressive specs such as the full HD 1080p 5 inch display and plethora of sensors. The S4 has also been called a “true-multitasker” as it lets users run two apps side by side in split-screen view. It has also been termed as a great device for couch potatoes, because HDTVs and set-top boxes can be controlled through it, apart from the fact that it can display program details and local listings. With the Galaxy S4 already on track to sell 10 million units by the end of May, its definitely hard to not admit that Galaxy S4 is indeed a top notch smartphone. If you’re wondering to pick one up, why don’t you check out our detailed Galaxy S4 review to get a perfect idea of the device?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before