If you are on the market for an entry level smartphone, but have absolutely no clue as to which particular model would suit your needs best, then perhaps it is time you check out just what the Sony Xperia L will be able to bring to the table to fulfill your needs. The Sony Xperia L, also known as the C2104 if model numbers are your cup of tea, was recently put up for sale throughout Europe, and it is nice to see that the handset has finally making its way across the pond – and is up for pre-order in the US.
The Sony Store website listed the Sony Xperia L as a pre-order for $349.99 a pop, where obviously this will be an unlocked device. There will be a trio of colors to choose from, and delivery is tipped to happen in a week’s time – that is, May 23rd. The Sony Xperia L will come with a 4.3-inch FWVGA (480 x 854 resolution) display, a dual-core 1GHz processor, an Adreno 305 graphics chipset, 1GB RAM , 8GB of internal memory, an 8-megapixel Exmor RS shooter and a 1,750mAh battery to keep it chugging along.
Next Story: Xbox 360 Tops US Sales In April
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update