Last week, some promotional material from Aspyr made its way to a number of its fans that may have accidentally let the cat out of the bag in regards to a possible iPad version of Knights of the Old Republic being made available. The image said “The critically-acclaimed Star Wars RPG is now available on iPad,” which looks to be exactly what has occurred this week as the game is now available for the iPad.
The iPad version of Knights of the Old Republic makes full use of the iPad’s touchscreen as you’ll be able to poke and prod your way through the 2003 RPG. The game was completely ported by developer Aspyr, and even though it was ported with touchscreen controls in mind, moving your character around feels a bit clunky when compared to using an actual game controller.
Knights of the Old Republic is now available for your buying pleasure on Apple’s App Store for a ridiculously-low price of $10, which is a complete steal considering how much game is packed into this title.RELATED
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Back To The iTunes App Store
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- Limbo Now Available On iOS For $4.99
- Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS July 18
- Follow: iPad, star wars,
- Seen at: itunes.apple