The 1080p quad-core Android phone market is certainly becoming saturated these days, and it looks like Vivo is announcing yet another device to throw into the mix with its Xplay.
The Vivo Xplay features a 5.7-inch 1080p display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core 1.7GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage, a 13MP rear-facing camera, a 5MP front-facing camera, NFC and a 3,400mAh battery. The Vivo Xplay also features an extra audio chip in order to offer additional performance.
Android 4.2 will be the OS of choice for the Vivo Xplay, but offers a number of interesting improvements such as its single-hand mode called “Free Touch.” This mode will make it easier to use the device with just one hand as shaking the Vivo Xplay twice in a certain direction will result in a small window popping up in the lower corner of the device making it possible to select applications or scroll through a web page simply with your thumb.
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets