Admittedly Bose makes some pretty expensive audio equipment, such as headphones and speakers, although for some the price is worth it as not only does Bose’s products sound good, they look good too. In any case if you were thinking about hopping aboard the Bose bandwagon, the company has recently announced at an event held at the Grand Central Station the Bose SoundLink Mini. As you can see in the picture above, this is a Bluetooth speaker which appears to be pretty portable, especially since it is only a little bit bigger than an iPhone. For those who weren’t impressed by devices like the Beats Pill or Logitech Mini Boombox, perhaps this might be worth your consideration. Priced at $199, the Bose SoundLink Mini will come with an AC adapter and as mentioned earlier, will pair with mobile devices via Bluetooth, although it should be noted that it does not use the Bluetooth 4.0 standard, but if you’re not too fussed then we guess this isn’t that big of a deal. The Bose SoundLink Mini will be released come 11th of July.
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: bose,
- Seen at: 9to5mac