The world’s first comprehensive app directory and a self-service app publishing for Google Glass pre-launched applications has been launched by Stained Glass Labs. Developers who have created their apps for Google Glass can now submit them for review as well as upload press releases which will be distributed on Stained Glass Labs website. This would provide feedback from other developers as well as get the word out in blog circles that are particularly interested in wearable technologies such as Google Glass.
There are only two simple steps for signing up. The developer needs to upload their apps and marketing material, the team at Stained Glass Labs will review it and if approved, put it up. They’ve also announced a partnership with Exitround, which is the world’s first marketplace where acquisition and strategic partnership opportunities with well known technology companies can be explored by up and coming start-ups. Redg Snodgrass, co-founder of Stained Glass Labs, said that Google Glass is leading the way in the incredible new wave of wearable technologies adding they’ve launched this portal to “mentor the community as these platforms begin to open up.” More information can be found at their official website.
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2014-04-08: Google To Launch Glass For Work Program Today [Report]