Earlier today we reported that Samsung is likely to announce Galaxy Camera 2 at its 20th June press conference in London. The company had previously confirmed that it would be announcing new ATIV and Galaxy devices at this event. If a latest purported picture leak is to be believed, then perhaps Samsung will be unveiling two Android powered cameras at this event. The picture in question is thought to be of EK-GN120 a.k.a Galaxy Camera NX. Initially believed to be a successor of the first Galaxy Camera, it is now being claimed that EK-GN120 is an entirely different camera.
It was rumored last year that Samsung would release two NX Android powered cameras in 2013, this is the first we’ve seen a purported photo of one of those cameras. No details about the specifications of Galaxy Camera NX are available as yet, the picture hints that lens might be interchangeable. The camera itself is supposedly going to have a 20 megapixel sensor. The source of this leak may be new, but they’ve previously established some credibility by leaking Galaxy S4 Zoom pictures before it was announced. Lets wait and see what Samsung announces on 20th June. [Image via TechTastic]
Next Story: Facebook RSS Reader Rumors Make Their Mark
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th