The HTC One is quite the winner that Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has on their hands, but even so, HTC is still in the doldrums financially, considering they used to be a tour de force in the smartphone market. Having seen their market share chipped away by the likes of Samsung and Nokia because of HTC’s own lacklustre products, word has it that HTC is about to take the plunge into phablet territory, what with the whispered HTC T6.
Well, it seems that the HTC T6 could very well be known as the HTC One Max, where the first few sketches of this particular device has already leaked out, never mind that it is not even officially announced just yet. Sporting a 5.9” display with a minimal bezel as well as a pair of forward-facing speakers that HTC has dubbed Boom Sound, it would most likely measure 9.4mm thin and 140.4mm long. What do you think of the overall design of the HTC One Max? Is it capable of winning over the market share that is being dominated by the likes of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2?
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2013-11-27: HTC One Max Review
- 2013-11-13: HTC One Max Release Date Pegged For November 15 On Sprint
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-15: Sprint Offers HTC One Max With Unlimited Data Experience
- 2013-10-14: HTC One Max Announced With Fingerprint Scan Feature