We’ve seen rumor after rumor of the Huawei Ascend P6 just in the last couple of days, and today, all of those rumors can finally be put to rest as Huawei is finally unveiling its Ascend P6 to the world.
The Huawei Ascend P6 features a 4.7-inch 720p in-cell LCD, 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 8MP rear-facing camera, an “industry leading” 5MP front-facing camera, 8GB of expandable internal storage, 2000mAh battery and will run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. In addition to its internal specs, the Ascend P6 is extremely thin as it measures just 6.18mm and weighs about 120g.
You’ll be able to get your hands on the Huawei Ascend P6 when its released in China later this month with an expected release to Western Europe some time in July. As for when and if we’ll see the Ascend P6 in the U.S. is yet to be seen. Considering how much people in the U.S. love to take “selfies,” a phone with a 5MP front-facing camera seems like something we’d enjoy.
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration
- 2014-03-19: Huawei Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device Scrapped
- 2014-03-13: Huawei To Introduce Dual Boot Windows Phone And Android Device
- 2014-02-02: Huawei Tablet To Take On Nexus 7
- 2014-01-09: Huawei Debuts Tron Android-Powered Gaming Console
- 2013-10-07: Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]