Over the past couple of weeks we have chronicled many rumors related to Huawei Ascend P6. This Chinese manufacturer doesn’t enjoy widespread penetration in the U.S. smartphone market, but with the recent coverage it has been receiving online due to rumors for its upcoming device, that is bound to have an effect on its brand recognition. The usually reliable leak source, @evleaks, today posted purported specs of Huawei Ascend P6 as well as screenshots of its Emotion UI. The smartphone runs on Android, Emotion UI is basically a skin on top, similar to what TouchWiz is on Samsung smartphones.
The Huawei Ascend P6 reportedly has a 1.5GHz quadcore processor, a 4.7 inch 720p HD display, 5 megapixel camera with “face enhance,” 8 megapixel rear camera with macro capability up to 4 centimeters and Emotion UI. Huawei says that the Ascend P6 will take the crown of being the world’s slimmest smartphone, as its just 6.18mm thick. Huawei’s official event for the announcement of Ascend P6 is less than a week away, then we’ll absolutely know for sure what this Android powered device is capable of.
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2013-11-15: Huawei Ascend P6 Set To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-06-28: Huawei Ascend P6 Google Play Edition Could Arrive
- 2013-06-19: Huawei Ascend P6 Pre-order Open In UK And Finland
- 2013-06-19: Huawei Targets 10 Million Ascend P6 Shipments In 2013
- 2013-06-18: Huawei Rules Out 'Nexus Experience' Devices, Praises Its Emotion UI