Over the past couple of weeks we have chronicled many rumors related to Huawei Ascend P6. This Chinese manufacturer doesn’t enjoy widespread penetration in the U.S. smartphone market, but with the recent coverage it has been receiving online due to rumors for its upcoming device, that is bound to have an effect on its brand recognition. The usually reliable leak source, @evleaks, today posted purported specs of Huawei Ascend P6 as well as screenshots of its Emotion UI. The smartphone runs on Android, Emotion UI is basically a skin on top, similar to what TouchWiz is on Samsung smartphones.
The Huawei Ascend P6 reportedly has a 1.5GHz quadcore processor, a 4.7 inch 720p HD display, 5 megapixel camera with “face enhance,” 8 megapixel rear camera with macro capability up to 4 centimeters and Emotion UI. Huawei says that the Ascend P6 will take the crown of being the world’s slimmest smartphone, as its just 6.18mm thick. Huawei’s official event for the announcement of Ascend P6 is less than a week away, then we’ll absolutely know for sure what this Android powered device is capable of.RELATED
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Follow: ascend p6, Huawei,