Photographers, if you’re looking for a possible successor to the Pentax K-30, French website digit-photo might have accidentally ousted a new Pentax camera which goes by the model number, K-50. Pentax has yet to make an official announcement with regards to the camera, but given that it has already been leaked, we’re guessing it shouldn’t be too long before we get the official word. In any case according to the listing, these are some of the specs that photographers can look forward to.
The K-50 will feature a redesigned body, a supposedly more traditional look compared to the K-30. It will sport a 16.28MP CMOS APS-C sensor with built-in image stabilization, Full HD video capture, ISO of up to 51,200, 6fps shooting, a max shutter speed of 1/6000, a 3” LCD display, 100% viewfinder coverage, a weather sealed body for photographers who need to rough it out, and support for AA or lithium-ion battery.
Next Story: Sony PlayStation E3 Teaser Trailer Revealed
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans