Months after Sony first announced its PlayStation 4, we still were left in the dark as to what the console would look like as well as its expected retail price and availability. Sony decided to withhold that information in order to announce it at this year’s E3, which we finally saw what the PlayStation 4 will look like and know it’ll cost $399 when it releases this holiday season, but it looks like we may know the exact date as to when the console will launch in the U.S.
According to an employee of a “well known video products supplier” which provides products to the likes of Amazon, Blockbuster and Newegg, the supplier has listed the PlayStation 4 to be released on November 26, 2013. To further add fuel to the rumor fire, the employee of the supplier took a screenshot of the release date listing in the company’s system.
A number of retailers have yet to place a definitive launch date on the PlayStation 4 considering Sony has yet to make its official announcement as to when we could expect its release, so this news needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt at this point. On the other hand, getting the PlayStation 4 released in time for Black Friday is something we’re sure Sony is trying its best to do considering how many people get all of their holiday shopping done on that day.RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,
- Seen at: thegameeffect