Sony finally unveiled its PlayStation 4 this week at E3 as well as announcing it’ll be available this holiday season for $399. For $399, you’ll get the PlayStation 4 console, a DualShock 4 controller, an HDMI cable, power cable, USB cable and a mono headset, but if you want to get its optional PlayStation Eye or an additional controller, each will cost you as much as a new video game.
Sony confirmed in a press release announcing the PlayStation 4 both the DualShock 4 and PlayStation Eye will cost $59 each, meaning if you want to purchase both, you’ll be spending $118 in addition to the $399 it cost for the console along with its included accessories.
At this point, Sony hasn’t shown anything that could warrant purchasing its new PlayStation Eye, but we’re sure PlayStation 4 owners are going to want to purchase at least one additional controller for the rare chance a friend might come over, or to at least serve as a backup controller in case you fling your primary controller across the room one too many times.RELATED
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition PS4 And Xbox One Release Confirmed
- Help This Sheriff Catch Vandals, Get A Free Xbox One
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Follow: playstation, PS4, Sony,
- Seen at: scei.co.jp