The Internet has proven itself not only to be a hotbed of innovations in the world of technology, but it is also the place where plenty of rumors are able to take off and in some cases, thrive for a while until someone decides to do something about it and debunk a particular situation. Take the image above for instance – it has been touted by a fair number of sites to be a new leaked image of the alleged Galaxy Note 3, which is placed beside an old Nokia handset and another Samsung device.
Apparently, the Nokia handset has been found to be an entry level, no-frills device that is called the Nokia 1202, measuring 105.3mm tall, and with a little bit of mathematical genius, that was used as a reference to measure the screen’s diagonal length, arriving at 6.3”, which is a strong indicator that the device in question is the Galaxy Mega 6.3. In order to make sure that no mistakes were made along the way in this assumption, the other Samsung device came with a 4.3” diagonal display which would most probably make it the Galaxy S4 mini, hence greatly enhancing the possibility that the alleged Galaxy Note 3 is actually a Galaxy Mega 6.3 masquerading as the former.
Next Story: Nintendo Wii Fit U Delayed To End Of 2013
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-03-26 Samsung Reportedly Working On New Galaxy Mega Phones
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics