AT&T added the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 this past November which featured a 10.1-inch display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor and launched with Android 4.0 with Touchwiz. Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 owners have been forced to continue to use Android 4.0 for the past seven months while newer Android tablets have been getting their Android 4.1.2 on, but today, AT&T has announced its Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will finally be getting an Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update.
The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will offer several enhancements which include changes to the tablet’s notification display which groups updates coming from the same application together, as well as being able to take action directly from the notification bar, such as sending an email.
Other improvements available in today’s update will make customizing your home screen easier as placing widgets on the screen will force everything else to move around in order to make room, and the dictionary feature is now more accurate and faster.
Those of you looking to update your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean can do so by visiting this link from your computer.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Follow: Android, android 4.1.2, at&t, galaxy tab 2 10.1, Samsung,
- Seen at: samsung