Will iOS 7 be announced at WWDC with the major redesign that the rumors are suggesting? Or are John Gruber’s sources right when they say that the leaks are wrong? This is what we must wait to find out, but The Wall Street Journal seems to be supporting the former and have even “confirmed” that the rumors of a major redesign are true, and that come WWDC we will be treated to a brand new iOS 7 which based on previous rumors and speculation, will provide a completely new look to the operating system which we guess is a well-deserved one. We guess this is pretty much in line with what we’ve been hearing all this while now, but for the naysayers, hopefully this is additional “proof” you need that a redesigned iOS 7 will be greeting us at Apple’s annual developer’s conference. Either way be sure to check back with us later as hopefully we will have some additional details to share with you guys.
- 2014-04-07: iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At An Impressive 87%
- 2014-04-03: iOS 7 Bug Allows The Bypassing Of Activation Lock
- 2014-03-26: iOS 7.1 Bug Lets You Hide Native Apps In Plain Sight
- 2014-03-24: iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now Sits At 85%
- 2014-03-18: iOS 7.1 Reportedly Causing A Myriad Of Problems For iOS Users