Right at the beginning of this year, we managed to get word that the highly acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker game that proved to be one of the Nintendo GameCube’s enduring games would be getting a remake, where this particular remake would be headed for the Nintendo Wii U and will carry the title The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for obvious reasons – and also to keep up with the times, I suppose. Well, the folks over at Amazon did share that The Wind Waker HD will come with a new difficulty mode, so it is not going to be a walk in the park even for seasoned Zelda fans.
Of course, I am quite sure that even for those who have completed The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker numerous times over on the Nintendo GameCube in the past, picking up the HD remake for the Wii U would still be worthwhile, since it looks great in the new and enhanced graphics, while there is also the Tingle Bottle feature that enables players to send Miiverse messages in bottles which will eventually wash up on shore. Well, we will just have to wait until this October for The Wind Waker HD to arrive on the Wii U and find out just how tough the new difficulty level is.
- 2014-04-23 HBO Go Coming To Fire TV, Amazon Instant Video Gets HBO Shows
- 2014-04-23 Siri Might Find Its Way Into The New Apple TV
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again