The Android 4.1 update for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 was released back in December. That update was different from Samsung’s “premium suite” upgrade which brings a host of additional features such as multi-window. A little over two months ago the Verizon Galaxy S3 received its very own premium suite upgrade, AT&T was left out of the fray once again. Today is the big day though, the day when AT&T Galaxy S3 premium suite upgrade is rolled out to users all across the U.S.
The upgrade brings features such as multi-window, which lets users open two apps simultaneously in two different windows. There are a host of calendar, SD card and S-Voice enhancements onboard as well. The camera gets Auto Share Shot mode, which lets users share their videos and photos by tapping their Galaxy S3 with other NFC or S Beam enabled devices. A number of new AT&T apps have been added as well. Android OS version gets bumped to Android 4.1.2. Apart from all of this, expect the usual slew of bug fixes and performance improvements. AT&T starts rolling out the update today.
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2013-11-21: Android 4.3 Rolling Out For The AT&T Galaxy S3 (Again)
- 2013-04-01: Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch Sparks Galaxy S3 Price Drop
- 2012-09-19: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 update arrives via OTA
- 2012-07-12: Samsung Galaxy S3 in garnet red from AT&T to start pre-orders this coming Sunday
- 2012-07-02: Samsung Galaxy S III available in AT&T stores July 6th