Dell, a long time name in the world of desktop computers, notebooks and workstations, have teased us with a spanking new workstation – the Dell Precision M3800 which is said to set a new standard, where it offers the thinnest and lightest mobile workstation in the world. We are talking about a design that measures a mere 18mm thin, where it tips the scales at just 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg), making it a snap to tote around with you wherever you go without ending with a sore shoulder at the end of the day.
The Dell Precision M3800 would be accompanied by a powerful NVIDIA Quadro graphics chipset as well as a fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor for performance that should satisfy most folks. With the Dell Precision M3800, you are able to handle heavy duty jobs on the go without being bogged down by unnecessary weight – a bane for those who tend to live out of their suitcases. Other hardware specifications include a QHD+ 3200×1800 pixel display with multi-touch capability. Other hardware details are still unavailable, so stay tuned as Dell cranks up the updates down the road.
Next Story: Chaos Rings Added To PlayStation Mobile
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag