Over the past couple of weeks Android 4.2.2 update for HTC One was confirmed multiple times, but it wasn’t said when this update will actually be released. Just yesterday we reported that the update had been rolled out for the dual SIM HTC One, which is exclusively available in China. Today it was reported that the update for HTC One “international version” has been rolled out first in Taiwan, no surprises there as HTC is a Taiwanese company. Available over-the-air, the update weighs in at 465MB. International version is the one that’s widely available around the world, its the model that’s sold in the U.S.
HTC hasn’t posted a detailed changelog as yet, but the update screen offers some information regarding the enhancements that this update brings. Apart from Android 4.2.2, the update brings widget panel rearrangement, new lock screen style and widget, option to remove navigation menu bar, battery percentage in status bar and more. This is a clear indication that Android 4.2.2 update for HTC One will start to be rolled out for other markets soon enough, carrier versions of the update might take a little bit longer. [Image via AndroidCentral]RELATED
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Nokia's New Video Highlights How The Lumia 1520 Was Made Using Recycled CDs
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Patent Might Hint At Galaxy S5's Design
- YotaPhone Launched For €499
- Follow: android 4.2.2, HTC One,