We’ve heard quite a lot about the HTC One Mini over the past few months. Alleged pictures of this smartphone have leaked online and so have purported specifications and UA profiles. There’s no official word as yet regarding the release of HTC One Mini, but according to a new report by Digitimes, the Taiwanese manufacturer is likely to release this device in Q3, 2013. Previous rumors have hinted at an August release, with the device expected to be offered by both T-Mobile and AT&T in the U.S.
The source of this report has an infamous hit or miss record, so one can’t be really sure. They base their claims on what they’ve heard from sources based in the supply chain in Taiwan. HTC One Mini will reportedly have a 4.3 inch display apart from a dualcore processor and an UltraPixel camera on the back. It is expected to ship with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed. No information regarding pricing and availability for this device in different markets is available right now. The report also says that Apple’s much rumored low cost iPhone will also be launched in Q3, 2013.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-25: AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2013-12-12: HTC One Mini UK Ban Relaxed Despite Nokia's Win
- 2013-12-03: HTC Exploring 'Alternative Solutions' After Device Ban In UK
- 2013-09-25: HTC One Mini Review
- 2013-09-19: HTC One Mini Gets Firmware Update