We’ve heard quite a lot about the HTC One Mini over the past few months. Alleged pictures of this smartphone have leaked online and so have purported specifications and UA profiles. There’s no official word as yet regarding the release of HTC One Mini, but according to a new report by Digitimes, the Taiwanese manufacturer is likely to release this device in Q3, 2013. Previous rumors have hinted at an August release, with the device expected to be offered by both T-Mobile and AT&T in the U.S.
The source of this report has an infamous hit or miss record, so one can’t be really sure. They base their claims on what they’ve heard from sources based in the supply chain in Taiwan. HTC One Mini will reportedly have a 4.3 inch display apart from a dualcore processor and an UltraPixel camera on the back. It is expected to ship with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed. No information regarding pricing and availability for this device in different markets is available right now. The report also says that Apple’s much rumored low cost iPhone will also be launched in Q3, 2013.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: HTC, HTC One mini,