Speakers come in a variety of shapes and sizes, although for the most part they come in square or rectangular shapes, although for more boutique speaker companies like Bang & Olufsen, you can expect something different, but probably something not as different as these Anakonda speakers from K-Array. Yes as you can see in the image above, those are actually a set of speakers although we guess you can’t be blamed if you thought they were cables for your computer or something like that. While probably not the best suited for regular use, the fact that they are bendy will make it an ideal solution for those who are looking to outfit speakers into not-so-conventional areas, or even for use outdoors where you might be able to coil them around trees or plants.
Each Anakonda is 2m long and can be daisy-chained up to 64m in length, essentially 32 speakers in total. Each speaker has the ability to output 150 watts and they weigh over three pounds each, not to mention priced at $900 each, it would cost you close to $30,000 if you were interested in linking 32 of these speakers together. In any case if you’d like to learn more, you can head on over to K-Array’s website for the details.
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy