A few days ago it was rumored that select media personalities have been invited by Motorola at the unveiling of its much rumored Moto X smartphone. The event is reportedly a two day affair between July 10 and 11. CNET says that its source claims Moto X unveil is not on the agenda for this event, instead Motorola has something else it wants to show to the attendees. As of now there are no details about what the company will be showing off.
The Moto X smartphone will be Motorola’s first Android smartphone release after it was acquired by Google. This device which is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A is expected to be released in this quarter. Customers will be allowed to customize it, the customization options are rumored to include different choices of colors for the back and the bezel as well as the ability to have the back engraved. Additional details such as availability and pricing have not been revealed. The smartphone is expected to ship with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean pre-installed, but there has been no confirmation of this as yet.
Next Story: Android 4.2 HTC One Update Features Detailed
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off