Over the past couple of weeks there have been rumors about an upcoming Motorola Droid Ultra smartphone which is reportedly going to be a Droid Maxx variant on Verizon. Earlier today we reported on an allegedly leaked photo of this upcoming Verizon Droid Maxx, which is actually said to be the Droid Ultra XT1080 with carrier branding. A picture of this particular smartphone has been posted online by a member of XDA Forums, no technical specifications or exact dimensions have been revealed alongside the picture.
This picture shows the device touting the new Motorola logo at the top left corner, on the bezel there’s a reminder of the Droid Ultra XT1080 unit being confidential Motorola property. There are no official specifications available at this point in time, though it is known through FCC filings that the device will be compatible with LTE and will also have NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11ac. There has been no confirmation from Verizon that this is their next Droid Maxx addition, though it is expected that the carrier will make an official announcement in the near future.RELATED
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Follow: droid ultra, Motorola,