So we’re still a fair bit away from LG announcing the LG G2, although we guess the device is all but official at this point in time. In any case a newly leaked photo has surfaced and this time it has given us a glimpse into the innards of the phone, and in the photo it was spotted that the phone was sporting a 2,510mAh (or 2,610mAh, but the photo is a bit blurry) battery. The good news is that for those who don’t think 2,510mAh is enough, it appears that the battery in the G2 is removable meaning that you can always swap it out for a slightly bigger one from LG or from a third-party manufacturer.
Apart from the battery which we guess has been confirmed, other rumored specs include a 5.2” Full HD 1080p display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU chipset clocked at 2.3GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 13MP camera, and of course it will be running on Android, although we’re not sure if it will come with Android 4.2 or the recently Android 4.3 Jelly Bean preinstalled.
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-31: Sprint LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Available Now
- 2014-03-30: LG G2 Camera Mod Brings 4K Video Recording
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-19: International LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2014-03-02: T-Mobile LG G2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Released