The summer season is upon us, which means your gaming habits have died down a bit considering how many worth while games are being released in the next couple of weeks. Sure – you could spend some more time with The Last of Us or Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but we know you’re itching for something totally new. Enter Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013.
Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013 was developed by Stolidus Simulations and it puts you in the role of a robot vacuum as you make your way through room after room sucking up as much dustballs as possible. The game comes with two modes: a single-player campaign and a multiplayer mode that pits your robot vacuum up against an opponent’s. The Duel Mode has you challenging your friends to see just how many dustballs you can suck up from within the entire apartment you’re both placed in.
Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013 is available completely for free for both Windows and Mac. If you’re looking to test out your gaming skills, and have always wanted to see what life from the perspective of your robot vacuum, then you should begin downloading this game immediately.RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- Follow: simulator,