The summer season is upon us, which means your gaming habits have died down a bit considering how many worth while games are being released in the next couple of weeks. Sure – you could spend some more time with The Last of Us or Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but we know you’re itching for something totally new. Enter Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013.
Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013 was developed by Stolidus Simulations and it puts you in the role of a robot vacuum as you make your way through room after room sucking up as much dustballs as possible. The game comes with two modes: a single-player campaign and a multiplayer mode that pits your robot vacuum up against an opponent’s. The Duel Mode has you challenging your friends to see just how many dustballs you can suck up from within the entire apartment you’re both placed in.
Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013 is available completely for free for both Windows and Mac. If you’re looking to test out your gaming skills, and have always wanted to see what life from the perspective of your robot vacuum, then you should begin downloading this game immediately.
Next Story: Thanko Camera Does Aerial Shots
- 2013-07-08: Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013 May Be The Greatest Simulation Game Created
- 2013-05-03: Firefox OS Simulator 3.0 Rolls Out
- 2012-05-29: Saginomiya driving simulator merges actual vehicle with computer simulation
- 2012-05-04: Motion Simulation TL1 simulator burns up virtual asphalt in style
- 2012-03-12: Driving simulator helps teach driving skills
- 2012-01-04: Simulator helps soldiers be on the alert for IED ambushes