There have already been a lot of rumors about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs. This device is no doubt one of the hotly anticipated releases from Samsung in the second half of 2013. Nothing has been confirmed as yet, but there have been a plethora of rumors and most seem to reiterate the same things over and over again. A South Korean publication claims to have ‘confirmed’ Galaxy Note 3 specs. The device is said to come with Android 4.3 pre-installed, is likely to have a 5.7 inch full HD screen and 3GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, the device will reportedly have support for LTE-A. In markets where conventional LTE is not even available, a Galaxy Note 3 variant powered by the new Exynos 5 Octa 5420 processor might be released. Samsung recently announced the mass production of its high-performance 3GB mobile RAM modules, it is now widely believed that Note 3 will indeed have 3GB of RAM. Recent rumors also suggest that three variants of Galaxy Note 3 with three different display sizes are being tested, it is possible that multiple variants of this phablet will be released this year.
Next Story: Next Nexus 7 Might Be Manufactured By LG
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover