The Sony Honami has long been known to be the next flagship smartphone from the folks over at Sony Mobile, has already hit the FCC in recent times. However, those who are wondering just what the Sony Honami has in store underneath the hood will be pleased to check out the smartphone (that is known as the C6903 where model numbers are concerned) has already made an appearance over at the GFXbench database, where along the way, has confirmed the long rumored Snapdragon 800 chipset from Qualcomm that will be accompanied by a quartet of Krait 400 cores, in addition to a Full HD display alongside on-screen buttons and the latest Adreno 330 chip. Of course, such a leak is one step ahead than the usual image leaks that we have seen in the past.
It must be noted that the scores posted by the potent GPU were more than just impressive, where the image above tells part of the whole story. We do expect to see the Sony Honami rock this year’s IFA 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs "Confirmed" (Again)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-09-03: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Entire Alleged Press Release Leaks
- 2013-08-26: White Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Photos Leaked
- 2013-08-26: Sony Honami's Camera Teased In New Photo
- 2013-08-25: Sony Xperia Z1 Honami Purported Press Image Leaks
- 2013-08-23: New Sony Honami Photo Teased, Hints At Water Resistance