There have already been numerous rumors regarding the features and specifications of Moto X, but until the company makes an official announcement, these rumors are not going to stop. The latest ones claim that this device will ship with stock Android and that it will tout a “Clear Pixel” camera on the back.
It has been said before that Moto X will ship with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed, this is the first we’re hearing that the OS will be stock, that Motorola won’t slap on any custom skin on top of it. Vanilla Android aficionados will definitely appreciate this, but since there’s no confirmation of this, its best to not get your hopes up right now. No information is available about the “Clear Pixel” rear camera, though it is speculated that it might be similar to the UltraPixel camera on HTC One. The UltraPixel camera basically has larger pixels that are supposed to produce better results, optical image stabilization might find its way on to the Moto X. The source also claims that Moto X’s camera will get rid of dark and blurry photos. It is believed that Motorola will announce the device this month.
Next Story: Amped Wireless RTA15 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off