2K Games and Firaxis unveiled its next XCOM title, called The Bureau: XCOM Declassified earlier this year, which just a month after their announcement, we were given a taste of its gameplay. If that wasn’t enough for you, then you’ll be happy to hear 2K Games has released a brand-new gameplay trailer that shows off even more footage than was previously released.
The latest trailer for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is titled “Last Line of Defense” and provides some additional details concerning the game’s storyline, and explains how you end up playing as FBI Agent William Carter, who is tasked with stopping an alien invasion taking place in 1962. While watching the trailer, you’ll also be able to see the game’s squad-based gameplay mechanics with Carter giving commands to his agents while attempting to fight against a group of aliens.
As you may already be aware of, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified was originally supposed to be a first-person shooter, but 2K Games and Firaxis decided to make it a third-person tactical shooter instead.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified will be available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on August 20 in North America and August 23 across Europe.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2013-10-23 XCOM: Enemy Within Gets Game Changing Additions
- 2013-09-02 XCOM: Enemy Unknown DLC “Too Big” For Consoles
- 2013-07-31 XCOM: Enemy Within Title Leaked
- 2013-05-13 The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Gameplay Trailer Gives Just A Taste Of Action