Samsung is expected to unveil quite a few devices in this quarter. First and foremost the company is due to launch its Galaxy Note 3 phablet, which many expect will be formally unveiled this September. Over the past few weeks we have been hearing rumors that Samsung is also working on two new tablets. @evleaks, a reliable source for such leaks, has tweeted that two new tablets are indeed currently in the pipeline over at Samsung. These devices allegedly have 12.2 and 10 inch displays.
The 12.2 inch SM-P900 tablet is said to have a 2,560×1,600 pixel resolution display, that’s similar to the resolution of Nexus 10. It will reportedly be powered by Samsung’s new Exynos 5 Octa 5420 processor and will have S Pen support. The 10 inch SM-P600 tablet is said to have the same pixel resolution and is believed to have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor instead of Samsung’s Exynos. There also exists the possibility that both of these tablets may have 3GB of RAM onboard. Right now no alleged pictures of both tablets have leaked and it is not known when Samsung plans on making them official.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year