After weeks of rumors, the Verizon HTC One was finally confirmed last month. The carrier didn’t exactly say when it would be launching the device, it only said that HTC One on Verizon will become available “later this summer.” With the Big Red launching this smartphone, all major U.S. carriers will be offering the One to their customers. Today a purported picture of the Verizon HTC One has surfaced online. The device looks exactly like the regular “international version,” the one that’s being offered by AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.
The picture has been posted on Twitter by @evleaks, a reliable source. Its the silver HTC One, there are no reports as yet if Verizon will be launching this device with multiple color options. It is believed that Verizon HTC One just might ship with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed. Since the company has already rolled out said update for the dual SIM version, it is expected that the regular HTC One will also be receiving Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update soon. The update itself has already been confirmed by the company, it too has been slated for a summer release.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: HTC One, Verizon,