After weeks of rumors, the Verizon HTC One was finally confirmed last month. The carrier didn’t exactly say when it would be launching the device, it only said that HTC One on Verizon will become available “later this summer.” With the Big Red launching this smartphone, all major U.S. carriers will be offering the One to their customers. Today a purported picture of the Verizon HTC One has surfaced online. The device looks exactly like the regular “international version,” the one that’s being offered by AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint.
The picture has been posted on Twitter by @evleaks, a reliable source. Its the silver HTC One, there are no reports as yet if Verizon will be launching this device with multiple color options. It is believed that Verizon HTC One just might ship with Android 4.2.2 pre-installed. Since the company has already rolled out said update for the dual SIM version, it is expected that the regular HTC One will also be receiving Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update soon. The update itself has already been confirmed by the company, it too has been slated for a summer release.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One
- 2013-12-17: HTC One Android 4.3 Update Increases Charging Speeds, Has VZ Cloud App Preloaded
- 2013-12-15: Verizon HTC One Android 4.3 Update Approved
- 2013-11-20: HTC Details Android 4.4 Update Roadmap For HTC One And Droid DNA
- 2013-10-29: Verizon HTC One Android 4.3 Update Delayed By A Month