Verizon has still not revealed to its current and prospective customers when it plans on finally releasing the HTC One. Other major carriers in the U.S. have already been carrying the device for quite a few months now, Verizon is yet to launch yet. We had heard a lot of rumors recently that pegged the release of this smartphone on August 1st, but apparently that’s not going to happen. Droid-Life has reportedly received a document in which the Verizon HTC One release date has been slated for August 15th.
One might argue that the delay in launching this smartphone on Verizon would result in lackluster customer interest. That might be true to some extent, given the fact that Verizon recently announced its new Droid lineup. Furthermore, the carrier is said to be one of the four that are reportedly going to carry the Moto X at launch. So Verizon customers would have quite a lot of options to choose from. At this point in time, probably those who just want a HTC One on Verizon are anxiously waiting for the carrier to launch it. Verizon still hasn’t revealed the exact release date for the HTC One.
- 2014-02-07: Nokia Teases Windows Phone Announcement
- 2013-10-16: Verizon Begins Offering Same-Day Delivery For Online Purchases
- 2013-09-12: LG G2 Available Now On Verizon Wireless
- 2013-09-08: Verizon Gets Sued By Shareholder Over Its $130 Billion Deal With Vodafone
- 2013-09-08: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Shipments Begin On October 10th