So, we do know that Worms 3 will be hitting the iOS platform sometime in the third quarter of this year – which should be anytime from now until the end of September. Well, if you do not own an iOS device, but do happen to tote the PS Vita around and are a huge Worms fan, here is some news that will be sure to pique your interest – Worms Revolution Extreme is said to hit the PS Vita platform later this year.
After all, ever since the PS Vita was launched, fans have been vociferous concerning their requests for a PS Vita version of Worms. Such requests have been heeded, and the gaming gods have put in all the necessary controls to ensure that Worms Revolution Extreme will be a reality very soon. Worms Revolution Extreme will bring with it an extensive single player campaign that spans a time consuming 47 missions and 25 puzzles, where you will have to go through Sewer, Farmyard, Spooky, Beach, Mars, Funfair or Medieval environments. Apart from that, there will also be multiplayer mayhem that happens in local or online battles, catering for up to 4 players, with three game modes (Deathmatch, Forts or Classic) to choose from.
Next Story: Travel Japan Via A Google Street View Movie
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-02: PS Vita Pets Arriving June 3rd
- 2014-03-24: PS Vita System Software Update Version 3.10 Released