Fashion and technology are not exclusive to one another, and in a recent fashion show, one hundred Sony Xperia Z handsets were used to help decorate the runway. It’s a pretty interesting concept and while the phones look like they might have only been used as a decoration, in reality they were used as cameras as well, all one hundred of them! As the model walks through the spiral of Xperia Z handsets, they all fire off and snap photos as the clothes the model wears are being ripped off (don’t worry, there is nothing lewd in the video!).
The end result is a series of photos taken from varying angles, not to mention the flash coming from the phones helped provide an interesting effect at the same time. In any case if you have a minute to spare, perhaps this is one video you’d want to check out. Alternatively if you want to see the behind-the-scenes video, be sure to check it out below as well.
Next Story: LG Rumored To Be Working On Nexus 5 (Again)
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-03-03: T-Mobile Xperia Z Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-08-06: Sony XPERIA Z Users Complain of Build Quality in Forums
- 2013-08-01: Sony Shipped 9.6 Million Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-31: Sony Xperia Z And Xperia ZL Gets New Firmware Updates
- 2013-07-25: Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update