Images of what is allegedly the iPhone 5C (which has received FCC approval) have been spotted over at Chinese site Weibo. Well, before we continue, here is a little bit of background information. The iPhone 5C is also another name for the much talked about, but never officially confirmed, budget oriented iPhone, where in its earlier days, was fondly called the iPhone Lite for obvious reasons. Earlier this afternoon, we did mention about how the iPhone 5C could feature a similar 8-megapixel camera as that found in the iPhone 5 (which makes sense really, since it does not require Apple to fork out more money for new parts), here we are presented with images of the alleged iPhone 5C’s display as well as framing.
It is said that parts of the rumored iPhone 5C have been leaked out no thanks to a company known as Chinese C Technology. The wiring within will be slightly different from that of the existing iPhone 5, apart from the all-plastic build that you would either love or hate. Of course, an iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C has even been denied by Apple until today, so what gives with all the iPhone 5C leaks (cases and even packaging) that are going around? You go figure.
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well